Salpaus Further Education is an active player in regional, national and international development networks. Development projects are carried out through both internal and external funding.
In all our projects we try to create sustainable and systematic development. These involve seeking, experimenting, innovating and developing new systems and techniques of working. These projects are implemented and carried out together with institutions, companies and public administration organizations as well as with various funding sponsors.
We are involved in a wide range of national projects in addition to the international projects listed below.
- Akkuna network for Russia
- Erasmus+ mobility for students and staff
- Hanako network for Japan
- Help Erasmus+ partnership for healthcare logistics pathway
- Hula network of Top Expertise Professionals for Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan
- Intia network for India
- Korea TechNet network for autobile sector in Korea
- ThaiGo network for Thailand
- VlogUpn Erasmus+ mobility for social welfare and healthcare
Results of previous projects
- Clue to Inclusion
- European Learning Pathways for Social Welfare and Health Care
- European Skills and Competence Erasmus+ mobility for students and staff
- Focus on Skills and Competence Erasmus+ mobility for students and staff
- KAOS network for Youth and Leisure Instruction
- Kotoverkon Laatuhaavi Erasmus+ mobility for Immigrant Training
- Level Up Erasmus+ partnership for Work Place Tutoring