The aim of the Clue 2 INCLUSION project is to analyse the potential of non-formal learning methods in VET schools, in order to prevent early school leaving. The target group is upper secondary (VET) students at risk of early school leaving, most of them in the age group of 16-21 years.
We will produce three Intellectual Outputs:
- Scoping paper on the potential of NFL to prevent early school leaving at VET schools, proposing one or more models for how to put this in practice.
- Reseach paper and article on the potential of NFL to prevent early school leaving, based on desktop research and interviews.
- Effect measurement NFL tool to support the learning outcomes, improving the implementation of NFL in a FL environment, especially linked to the needs of our target group and their organizations/VET schools.
The target group is upper secondary (VET) students at risk of early school leaving, most of them in the age group of 16-21 years.
Coordinating organization: Hordaland fylkeskommune (Hordaland County Council), Norway
1. Stichting Bloom (with associated schools), The Netherlands
3. AC Amics de la Biblioteca de la Fonteta, Spain
4. Hordaland Fylkeskommune, Norway
5. Årstad videregående skole, Norway
6. Allianssin kehittämispalvelut (Allianssin nuorisovaihto), Finland
7. Koulutuskeskus Salpaus, Finland
8. Nordlandsforsking AS, Norge
Duration and funding
This project is funded by Erasmus+. Project dates: 1.9.2018-31.10.2019.